Did you know every day 3 rhinos are killed for their horn? And rhino poaching increased with an alarming 9300% from 2007 till 2014? Time to stop the madness. Wear the Most Hunted Rhino Sweater. Save Wildlife.
Part of the proceeds will go to VETPAW, Veterans Empowered To Protect African Wildlife.
10 rhino facts
When you help to save the rhino you probably also like to learn some rhino facts. Did you for example know:
- there are 5 rhino species: 2 African (black and white) and 3 Asian (black, Sumatran, Javan).
- they mainly eat grass and leaves.
- the smallest is the Sumatran rhino, weighing about 600 kg.
- the largest is the white rhino, weighing up to 3500 kg.
- rhinos can run up to 30 – 40 miles per hour.
- the name white rhino comes from wide and refers to the wide square lip of this species. Early English explorers mistook the word wide for white.
- the black rhino has a pointy upper lip.
- the rhino horn is made from a protein called keratin, the same substance our hair and nails are made from.
- they love mud to keep them cool, stop insects from biting and get rid of any parasites.
- rhinos have no natural predators and have been around for over 50 million years.
- Unisex Rhino Sweater Grey-Black€49.95
- Radical Rhino T-shirt UnisexSale Product on sale
- Rhino T-shirtSale Product on sale
- Raid Rhino Sweater UnisexSale Product on sale